- The travel grant is open to EAUN members based in Europe and currently working in the field of urology
- Non-members can apply for the grant providing they have submitted a paid membership application for the EAUN – for membership details please go to: http://nurses.uroweb.org/nurses/membership
- Those who have applied for the grant but have been unsuccessful can apply again.
- Each applicant must submit a 300-500 word statement in English for blinded panel review, which must clearly specify:
- What the grant will enable the applicant to achieve
- How the applicant and patient care will benefit from this opportunity
- Submission deadline: 1 November 2016
- You can download the Travel Application Form 2016-2017 here
- Successful applicants will be notified of the award by the 5 December 2016, within the time frame for the early bird registration (1 October – 16 January 2017)
Congress registration & reimbursement
- Successful applicants will be personally responsible for all arrangements and expenditure including accomodation, travel and insurance.
- You must register for the conference first in full in order to be eligible for your travel grant.
- For the reduced registration fee please go to the conference registration website and view the early bird registration (available from 1 October 2016 – 16 January 2017)
- Within 3 weeks after the EAUN Meeting, each successful candidate will be required to write a review of the experience of attending the EAUN Meeting in English and how their learning will be used in clinical practice – to be publised in European Urology Today or the EAUN e-mail newsletter.
- Within 6 weeks of your attendance at the International EAUN Meeting, you will be required to forward all receipts for travel, registration and accommodation to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your award of € 500 to be made.
This travel grant was made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from ASTELLAS.