Location:Room 1, Capital suite (level 3)
This session aims to give an update on how nursing can optimise testicular cancer care.
· To give an overview and update on testicular cancer – how far have we come?
· To demonstrate the importance of supporting men at key stages of their diagnosis and long-term care.
· Does peer support have a role in men’s recovery?
· What ethical challenges do health professionals face with men who have intellectual disabilities?
· What support and training should be given to health professionals treating these men?
An update on how nursing can optimise testicular cancer care