Location:Room 1, Capital suite (level 3)
In guidelines it is common practice to describe/focus on typical cases, but we all know that there is also a need for information on nursing practice in atypical (difficult) cases. All nurses encounter problems in daily nursing practice and have found their own solutions or sometimes have not found a solution. In this session these challenging cases are presented and discussed offering delegates a unique opportunity to learn from each other’s experience.
The submitted cases have been evaluated by an expert jury:
– Ronny Pieters, Ghent, Belgium (Urology Nurse)
– Eva Wallace, Dublin, Ireland (Urology Nurse)
– Helen Forristal, Dublin, Ireland (Urology Nurse Practitioner, sub-specialisation in uro-oncology)
– Steen Walter, Odese, Denmark (Professor in Urology)
– Françoise Picard, Bordeaux, France (Head Nurse Urology Department)