The Annual EAUN Travel Grant allows nurses based in Europe to participate in the EAUN
Meeting by providing €500 towards the cost of towards travel, registration and accommodation.
Candidates will be required to be working in urology and be current members of the EAUN.
• Each applicant must submit a 300-500 word statement in English for blinded panel review,
which must clearly specify:
• What the grant will enable the applicant to achieve
• How the applicant and patient care will benefit from this opportunity
• Submission deadline: 1 November 2016
• You can download the Travel Application Form 2016-2017 here
• Successful applicants will be notified of the award by 4 December 2016
• Within 3 weeks after the EAUN Meeting, each successful candidate will be required to write a
review of the experience of attending the EAUN Meeting in English and how their learning will
be used in clinical practice – to be published in European Urology Today or the EAUN e-mail
Congress registration & reimbursement
• Successful applicants will be personally responsible for all arrangements and expenditure
including accommodation, travel and insurance.
• You must register for the 3-day meeting first in full in order to be eligible for your grant.
• For the reduced registration fee please go to the congress website and view the early bird
registration (available from 1 October 2016 – 16 January 2017)
• Within 6 weeks of your attendance at the International EAUN Meeting, you will be required to
forward all receipts for travel, registration and accommodation to firstname.lastname@example.org in order
to receive the grant of €500.
Submission deadline: 1 November 2016
This grant was made possible through an unrestricted educational grant from ASTELLAS.